It's an amazing time to join Golden Life as we continue to expand our seniors housing, care, and services within western Canada.
We’re looking for a qualified, part-time Night Housekeeper
to join our team at Mountain Side Village in Fruitvale, BC
. The position will include overnight shifts, occurring on Saturday and Sunday. If you are a strong team player, then we’d like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have related experience and has a passion for providing high quality care and support for seniors.
We're looking for someone who:
- Performs cleaning tasks in assigned areas of the Village, including main area and bathrooms.
- Operates in a safe manner and reports any present or potential health and safety hazards to the Community Manager.
- Interacts with residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Acts as a positive and constructive team player, creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Can provide a Physician's Waiver.
- Able to provide a Clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
- Able to provide proof of current and complete Covid-19 vaccines.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Golden Life team.
What we offer you
At Golden Life Management Corporation, we are purpose-led. Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our Philosophy.
As a Golden Life Team member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a voluntary retirement program with company contributions, for eligible employees.
Golden Life welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If this sounds attractive to you, please apply today!