It's an amazing time to join Golden Life as we continue to expand our seniors housing, care, and services within western Canada.
We’re looking for a qualified, casual Housekeeper
to join our Village team in Pincher Creek, AB. If you are a strong team player, then we’d like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have related experience and has a passion for providing high quality care and support for seniors.
We're looking for someone who:
- Performs all task as outlined on the daily cleaning schedules for common areas.
- May be required to assist with laundry and resident rooms as needed.
- Organizing and prioritizing workload is an essential part of this position.
- Operates in a safe manner and reports any present or potential health and safety hazards to the Community Manager.
- Interacts with residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Acts as a positive and constructive team player, creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Golden Life team.
What we offer you
At Golden Life Management Corporation, we are purpose-led. Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our Philosophy.
As a Golden Life Team member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a voluntary retirement program with company contributions, for eligible employees.
If this sound attractive to you, please apply today!