It's an amazing time to join Golden Life as we continue to expand our seniors housing, care, and services within western Canada.
We’re looking for two(2) Dietary Aides
, one(1) casual and one(1) part-time status
to join our Village team. This position will also include light cleaning in resident suites. If you are a strong team player, then we’d like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have related experience and has a passion for providing high quality care and support for seniors.
We are looking for someone who:
- Serves food and beverages in the dining room, gathers and replaces supplies as required.
- Prepares tables in dining areas before mealtimes, with items such as napkins, placemats, utensils, condiments and beverages.
- Prepares beverages and food items such as tea, coffee and toast.
- Assists with wiping down of high areas in resident suites.
- Performs cleaning and sanitation as needed.
- Has a Clear Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.
- Can provide a Physician's Waiver and Immunization Record.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Golden Life team.
What we offer you
At Golden Life Management Corporation, we are purpose-led. Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our Philosophy.
As a Golden Life Team member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a voluntary retirement program with company contributions, for eligible employees.
If this sound attractive to you, please apply today!