It's an amazing time to join Golden Life as we continue to expand our seniors housing, care, and services within western Canada.
We’re looking for a qualified, full-time night Resident and Guest Attendant
to join our Village team in Cochrane, AB. If you are a registered Health Care Aide and a strong team player, then we’d like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have related experience and has a passion for providing high quality care and support for seniors.
We're looking for someone who:
- Delivers personal care and homemaking services in a flexible manner according to the needs of the residents.
- Follows the residents Care plan and completed required documentation.
- Participates in the organization and delivery of social and recreational program and activities.
- Assists with meal preparation and service in the dining room and tray service to resident suites when necessary.
- Reports changes in functional capacity, mood or health status to the Community Manager or designate.
- Actively participates in resident care review meetings.
- Provides housekeeping and laundry services including cleaning of public areas.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned.
- Participates in program planning and evaluation, and in Quality Improvement.
- Fosters a warm, friendly and caring environment for residents and co-workers.
- Has a passion for helping seniors live their best life.
- Possesses a Certificate from a recognized Health Care Aide Program.
- Is a registered Health Care Aide in Alberta.
- Clear Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector.
- Has a Physician’s waiver and complete Immunization record.
- Capable of work which involves extended periods of walking and standing.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Golden Life team.
What we offer you
At Golden Life Management Corporation, we are purpose-led. Our Philosophy is focused entirely upon providing the best possible quality of care to our residents and those we serve. We recognize that engaged employees are necessary to achieve our purpose and our Philosophy.
As a Golden Life Team member, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to be challenged with your work, and to have the autonomy necessary to excel. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a voluntary retirement program with company contributions, for eligible employees.
If this sound attractive to you, please apply today!